CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT SWISS-BELRESIDENCES KALIBATA JAKARTA

Dino Leonandri(1*), Rina Fitriana(2),

(1) Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Trisakti
(2) Politeknik Sahid
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


The competition between one hotel and another has made each hotel strategize to keep their customers. It also happens in the Swiss-Belresidences Hotel Kalibata Jakarta. Among several factors influencing customer loyalty is the quality of service and product quality. This research intends to find out the influence of service quality (X1) and product quality (X2) on customer satisfaction. Respondents in this study were 100 guests staying at the Hotel Swissbel Residence Kalibata Jakarta. Primary Data is taken using questionnaires with simple random sampling techniques and processed using SPSS. Test result on correlation between service quality variable and customer satisfaction variable shows the number of 0.498 which means service quality has a moderate influence on customer satisfaction. Meanwhile result test correlation between product quality variables and customer satisfaction variables is 0.700 that shows how product quality (X2) has a strong influence on customer satisfaction (Y). Coefficient determination test results in 51.5% which explains what both variable service quality (X1) and product quality (X2) affect the customer satisfaction variable (Y) of 51.5% and the remaining 48.5% is influenced by other factors or variables that are not included in the the research.


Keywords


Customers Loyalty; Product Quality; Service Quality

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anggraeni, DP., Sumadji, S., Sunarti. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Produk terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis Volume 37 No.1. Malang: LPPM Universitas Brawijaya

Assauri, Sofjan. (1998). Manajemen Produksi dan Operasi. Jakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi

Universitas Indonesia

Beerli, A., Martin, JD., Quintana, A. (2004). A Model of Customer Loyalty in the Retail Banking Market. European Journal of Marketing.

Fandy Tjiptono. (2005). Strategi Pemasaran edisi 3. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi

Fandy Tjiptono. (2013). Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi

Ghozali, Imam. 2012. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS. Yogyakarta:

Universitas Diponegoro

Goetch, DL., Davis, S. (1995) Implementing Total Quality. Prentice-Hall

Irawan, Handi. (2007). 10 Prinsip Kepusan Pelanggan cetakan 9. Jakarta. PT. Elex Media

Komputindo.

Kotler, P. & Keller, K.L. (2012). Marketing Management 14th edition. Pearson

Kumar, V., Jones, E., Venkatesan, R & Leone, R.P. (2011). Is market orientation a source of

sustainable competitive advantage or simply the cost of competing?. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 75 No. 1, pp. 16-30. American Marketing Association.

Lovelock, Christopher et all. (2011). Manajemen Pemesaran Jasa (terjemahan). Jakarta: PT

Indeks (Gramedia Group).

Lupioyadi. (2011). Menajemen Pemasaran Jasa Teori dan Praktek. Salemba Empat

Priyatno, Dewi. (2008). Mandiri Belajar SPSS bagi Mahasiswa dan Umum. Yogyakarta.

Mediakom

Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A. & Berry, L.L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality

and its implication for future research. The Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49 No. 4, pp. 41-50.

Wu, C.H.J. (2007). The Impact of Customer-to Customer Interaction and Customer

Homogeneity on Customer Satisfaction in Tourism Service: The Service Encounter Prospective. Tourism Management, Vol. 28, pp. 1518 – 1528. Elsevier

Sarwono, Jonathan. (2006). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Yogyakarta. Graha

Ilmu.

Sudjana, Nana. (1992). Menyusun Karya Tulis Ilmiah. Penerbit Sinar Baru. Bandung

Sugiyono. (2005). Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Penerbit ALFABET. Bandung.

https://travel.kompas.com/read/2019/09/06/114334127/menpar-sumringah-posisi-indonesia-di-peringkat-pariwisata-dunia-naik?page=all, [Accessed on March 4, 2020]

https://www.cnbcindonesia.com/market/20190319084140-17-61460/bi-pariwisata-bisa-jadi-penyumbang-devisa-terbesar-kedua, [Accessed on March 4, 2020]




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33019/ijbe.v4i3.284

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 170 times
PDF - 81 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.